Tuesday 8 March 2011

Only six weeks to go...

Well I survived that one. I'm reasonably happy with a time of 2.19 at my my anticipated marathon pace. It could have been quicker but it was only 5*C and with the cold north easterly wind it felt more like zero at times. Still, it was a useful long run but I definitely need some new shoes, mine a past their best. Slicks might be ideal for Lewis Hamilton but they're not so good for running in.

With only six weeks to go the running is on schedule, now's the time to concentrate a bit more effort on the fund raising. So if you're reading this and haven't yet donated to the cause, can I encourage you to do so. It's the only chance you will ever get as there's no way I'm doing this again.

18 miles this Sunday. Let's hope for a bit more sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment